1. General Provisions
- The present private policy of processing personal data is compiled in accordance with requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 statement #152 “About Private Policy” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and security measures taken by “GARDARIKA TRAVEL’, LLC (hereinafter referred as the Operator)
- 1.1. The Operator aims and creates necessary conditions to pursue its activity accordingly to protect person`s rights and liberties while processing his/her personal data, including the right to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
- 1.2. The present policy of the Operator on processing personal data (hereafter referred as Policy) applies to all information about visitors that the Operator may receive on the website httpsː//biletarium.com.
- 2.1. Automated personal data processing - personal data processing by means of computer technology.
- 2.2. Blocking of personal data – the temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for the cases when the processing is needed for personal data specification);
- 2.3. Website is the set of graphic and informational materials as well as computer programs and data basis that ensure their availability at the network address httpsː//biletarium.com.
- 2.4. Personal data information system – a database that contains personal data as well as information technologies and hardware used for data processing;
- 2.6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data;
- 2.7. Operator – state agency, municipal authority, legal entity or individual who independently or in cooperation with other entities organizes and/or processes personal data as well as determines the purposes and scope of personal data processing;
- 2.8. Personal data – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal data subject" or the User) of the website httpsːhttpsː//biletarium.com.
- 2.9. Personal Data Subject is any Site User of httpsː//biletarium.com. website;
- 2.10. Provision of personal data – actions related to making the data available to a definite person or a definite range of persons;
- 2.11. Distribution of personal data – actions related to making the data available to indefinite range of persons;
- 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – cross-border transfer of personal data to a foreign state agency, foreign legal entity or individual located in a foreign state;
- 2.13 Destruction of personal data – actions performed on personal data contained in the respective database that prevent such data from being restored and (or) actions aimed at the physical destruction of the tangible medium of personal data.
The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- 3.1. Full name
- 3.2. Phone number
- 3.3. Email address
- 3.4. Also on website there happens the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- 3.5. The above listed data, hereinafter referred to as the Policy, is integrated into the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- 4.1. The purpose of processing the User`s personal data is the conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website httpsː//biletarium.com. and clarifying the details for the booking order.
- 4.2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always opt out of receiving informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at the firstname.lastname@example.org address marked "Opt-out of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- 4.3. Depersonalized User’s data made by Internet statistics services is processed to collect information about User actions on the site and improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legitimate Reasons to processing Personal Data
6. Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- 6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons. Except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation
- 6.2. The Personal Data of the User will never be transferred to third parties, except for the cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- 6.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at email address: info email@example.com with the mark "Updating personal data".
- 6.4. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator`s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Consent withdrawal to the processing of personal data".
7.The cross-border transfer of personal data
- 7.1. An operator shall be obliged to satisfy itself that the foreign state into whose territory personal data are to be transferred provides adequate protection of the personal data subjects’ rights before commencing the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- 7.2.The cross-border transfer of personal data into the territories of foreign states which do not provide an adequate protection of the personal data subjects’ rights may be carried out in the following case where the personal data subject has given his/her consent to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data
8. Final Provisions
- 8.1.The User can get any clarifications on questions concerning processing of personal data by sending request to the email: Info.email@example.com of the Operator
- 8.2. This document reflects any changes to the Operator`s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version
- 8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at httpsː//biletarium.com/privacy/.